Day of Information
After your fair registration has been approved, you will need to know the following information:
- The event will be held in the Alumni Hall which is located on campus on the first floor in the Indiana Memorial Union (IMU).
- You will receive an 8ft table with a basic table cloth at your booth. Table locations are assigned before the event and are organized on a first-come, first serve basis.
- Employer check-in will begin at 9:00 a.m. We suggest that you plan to arrive no later than 9:30 a.m. so that you will have ample time to get settled in before the students are admitted.
- The event will be open to students from 10:00am-3:00 p.m.
- No food items can be brought into the IMU; however, wrapped candy is allowed.
- Promotional materials must be confined to the top of your assigned table. There will be no access to walls, windows or ledges.
- Please note: employers registering after August 11th will not be included in the student guide book.